12 Wedding Makeup Must-Haves for Your Big Day
Once upon a time, not so long ago, ‘wedding makeup’ meant something entirely different than it does today. Nowadays, bridal beauty isn’t about using tons of products that you normally wouldn’t wear and ending up looking unrecognizable. Instead, it’s about selectively choosing the right types of products and formulas that will make you look like your most gorgeous self.
Granted, you are going to have to tweak your day-to-day makeup M.O. somewhat; there are different things you have to consider with bridal makeup that you otherwise wouldn’t. There’s the photography factor, of course, which means paying careful attention to the types of finishes you choose. And long-lasting, waterproof makeup is also a must, particularly when it comes to eye and lip products (it’s why primers are so important, too).
From a foundation that will leave your complexion looking flawless to mascara that will stay on no matter how many happy tears you shed, check out our round-up of the best makeup products worth making a part of your bridal beauty game plan.
- Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup
- Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
- Lune & Aster Destination Nudes Eyeshadow Palette
- Saie Dew Balm
- Glossier Brow Flick
- Armani Luminous Silk Concealer
- Temptu Air Perfect Canvas Starter Kit
- Rodial Instant Glow Primer
- Maybelline New York Superstay Ink Crayon Lipstick
- CoverGirl Lid Lock Up Eyeshadow Primer
- L’Oréal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Waterproof Mascara
- Ardell Lash Faux Mink Individuals
Ace Your Night Makeup with These Essential Tips for the Wedding Season
With the advent of YouTube makeup videos and increased accessibility to fast fashion, women are now paying far more attention to the way they present themselves than before. While makeup was once the stuff stored for special occasions, we now have our own daily essentials and party favourites that go far beyond a simple swipe of Kajal and lip gloss. So, with that in mind, let us figure out how to create the perfect night makeup look with easy tips you can use at home!
- Start by figuring out the look you want to create!
- Picking the right foundation
- Nailing the eye makeup
- Snatching up your cheekbones!
- Pouting that pout!
- Creating great looks on a budget